Monday, August 22, 2016

A few more animals

Here are few more of the shots for them Zoo...

The Giraffes were actually sticking their heads over the fence to allow visitors to pet them...I stuck to the more natural images!



There were American Black Bears...



And one of the biggest Iguanas I have ever seen. He was sitting on his own Island!


There was a huge open area for the African animals, but I did not got to spend much time there, as the weather broke and it really started to rain...but I did get to see the Zebras!



A whole family of Chimpanzees where there, but I thought this little guy was awesome...



Without something for a reference, it is hard to imagine just how big this Giant Tortoise was....


 
Ok...I will get some more on for tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by!

Tom






No comments:

Post a Comment