Monday, January 16, 2017

A bunch of new birds

Jeanne and I arrived back in La Paz, with some very good news for her, and several new birds on my Life List. For her, the Doctor gave her a 100% fully recovered notice, with the ability to go do anything she wants, or at least can do.

For me, there were six new birds that got on my list, with a bunch of birds from last trip that made appearances again. I will spend this week sharing them with you. The first one for today, is also the one I am most excited about, the Black-throated Gray Warbler. I have to say that a lot of my excitement comes from this bird never even being on my radar! The others were all possibilities, birds I had researched with the idea that I might see them, but not this little bird! Complete Surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment